Growing Traffic and Sales
Video as a Marketing Tool - The Whys and Wherefores
There's no doubt that watching videos online is exploding with 5.5 billion clips being watched in the UK in one month and a growth rate of 37% p.a (source: ComScore 2010). Can you afford to miss such an opportunity?
Challenging the demographic myth of the web: Why ‘silver surfers’ should be part of your customer ba
Benjamin Dyer, director of product development for E-Commerce vendor, Sellerdeck, dispels the myth that the older generation are a bunch of technophobes and highlights:
- The importance of the web as people get less mobile
- The profit potential when you target silver surfers correctly
- The necessity for young site designers to cater for older visitors.
Switching Into Overdrive
Selling to customers shouldn't end when they place one item in their basket. Increasing the average order value (or
Alternative ways to attract website traffic
Benjamin Dyer shares four ways to attract new visitors as well as keeping your existing customers coming back for more. He suggests:
- Demographic advertising on Facebook for a more targeted approach
- Video content for adding a personal touch
- Social networking and also social news sites for spreading the word
- Opening separate micro sites focused on a specific product group or brand, as satellites to your main website.
Setting up shop online: Five ways to market your website on a budget
In the sixth of his series on setting up an E-Commerce operation, Sellerdeck MD Nick Kington looks at how to spread the word about your E-Commerce site - without breaking the bank.
Page 13 of 14 pages ‹ First < 11 12 13 14 >